TIAA Client Portfolio Manager, Analyst - Municipal Fixed Income in United States
The Nuveen Asset Management Municipal CPM Analyst will partner with sales, portfolio management, research and other departments to meaningfully grow assets while raising awareness of the full range of Nuveen Asset Management’s solutions including Managed Accounts, Mutual Funds, Closed-end Funds, Exchange Traded Funds and LPs
•Perform municipal bond portfolio reviews that are accurate, detailed and convey the importance of professional management
•Create and consult on custom sample portfolios for large account opportunities
•Support Nuveen IACs/ACs, PMs and other municipal bond CPMs in efforts to grow assets across a wide range of products
•Lead advisor/client conference calls in a consultative manner related to any of our municipal bond solutions
•Respond to broad inquiries about interest rates, credit concerns/events, the economic outlook
•Strengthen existing municipal bond SMA relationships by answering questions in a thorough and detail manner
•Work with operations on account issues and customizations
•Understand and effectively communicate details on the entire NAM muni suite of products
•Distinguish NAM municipal bond solutions from other asset managers
•Interact with portfolio management/trading assistants, research, operations, national accounts and all NAM CPMs
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university
• Outstanding analytical skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• A genuine team player that believes in the power of collaborative work and builds relationships with co-workers in a collegial and respectful manner.
• Excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
• Ability to analyze and prioritize requests.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
• A critical thinker and self-starter
• Resourceful and a self-starter attitude
• Series 7 preferred
- Series 7
- Requisition ID: 1728042
Post Date: Aug 28, 2020