TIAA Account Services Analyst in ST. LOUIS, Missouri
As a part of TIAA’s Financial Solutions business, TIAA Bank, a division of TIAA, FSB, provides full-service, nationwide banking and lending services to consumer, commercial and institutional clients through a variety of channels, including online, its Florida-based financial centers and at other business offices throughout the country.
This position has primary responsibility for the onboarding of Trust, Agency, and IRA accounts. Has direct oversight responsibility for assigned accounts and is responsible for providing quality service to internal clients and insuring a good experience for new clients to the Trust Company.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Responsible for reviewing new account paperwork in accordance with written procedures and service standards
• Responsible for coordinating the action plan to obtain missing documentation with internal clients
• Responsible for tracking the assets for new accounts
• Responsible for cost basis and acquisition dates research and reconciliation
• Work in a team environment to keep Portfolio Managers, Account Administrators, and Wealth Advisors informed of the status of new IRA accounts and closed accounts
• Responsible for providing other administrative and project support as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of account opening and funding process including tax cost research
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Organizational and time management skills
• Knowledge of Trust systems including SEI
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
• Three (3) years of experience in investment management operations and securities transfer process
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1720418
Field: Wealth Management
Company: TIAA Bank
Post Date: Jul 10, 2019
- TIAA Jobs