TIAA Software Developer in Pune, India
TIAA GBS India was established in 2016 with a mission to tap into a vast pool of talent, reduce risk by insourcing key platforms and processes, as well as contribute to innovation with a focus on enhancing our technology stack.TIAA GBS India is focused on building a scalable and sustainable organization , with a focus on technology , operations and expanding into the shared services business space.
Working closely with our U.S. colleagues and other partners, our goal is to reduce risk, improve the efficiency of our technology and processes and develop innovative ideas to increase throughput and productivity.
Participates in developing functional requirements for business systems; tests, trains and implements applications.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Translating clients requirements to functional documentation; participating in technical designs and test planning.
Designing, prototyping, coding and testing new or enhanced applications.
Performing customer support processes and activities for the implementation of new or existing applications.
Monitoring the efficiency and effectiveness of application operations and troubleshooting problems, as necessary.
No Experience Required
University (Degree), Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
- University (Degree)
Additional Job Description
Candidate should have following qualities:1) Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
2) Testing and evaluating new programs
3) Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
4) Writing and implementing efficient code
5) Determining operational practicality
6) Developing quality assurance procedures
7) Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
8) Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
9) Training users
10) Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
11) The ability to learn new technologies quickly
12) An analytical mind
13) Good communication skills – both written and verbal
14) Attention to detail and desire to probe further into dataTechnical Skills Required : JAVA7+, SPRING, SQL, Angular/UI technology, Spring Boot, Mockito, REST, Cloud Technology, GIT
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For residents of California, please click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/tiaa-nuveen-ca-privacy) to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/nuveen-eu-uk-privacy) to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here (http://www.tiaa.org/public/tiaa-nuveen-privacy) to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.
TIAA started out over 100 years ago to help ensure teachers could retire with dignity. Today, many people who work at not-for-profits rely on our wide range of financial products and services to support and strengthen their financial well-being.