TIAA Analyst in Pune, India
TIAA GBS India was established in 2016 with a mission to tap into a vast pool of talent, reduce risk by insourcing key platforms and processes, as well as contribute to innovation with a focus on enhancing our technology stack.TIAA GBS India is focused on building a scalable and sustainable organization , with a focus on technology , operations and expanding into the shared services business space.
Working closely with our U.S. colleagues and other partners, our goal is to reduce risk, improve the efficiency of our technology and processes and develop innovative ideas to increase throughput and productivity.
The Info Security job supports the development, communication, implementation, enforcement and monitoring of security controls to protect the organization's technology assets from intentional or inadvertent modification, disclosure or destruction. Under close supervision, this job is responsible for monitoring computer security procedures and documents and maintaining IT security policies, procedures and testing results.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Assists in the design, testing and implementation processes of secure operating systems, networks and databases for the organization.
Performs basic risk assessments and executes tests of data processing system to ensure functioning of data processing activities and security measures.
Documents plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs.
Documents computer security and emergency measures policies, procedures, and tests.
Monitors use of data files and regulates access to safeguard information in computer files.
Monitors current reports of computer viruses to determine when to update virus protection systems.
Reviews violations of computer security procedures and alerts managers of issues that arise.
No Experience Required
University (Degree), Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
The primary objective for the Cyber Threat Intelligence Team is to reduce security intelligence into actionable items for the Security Event Detection and Incident Response. Collect, store and process information in support of intelligence generation.
Core functions: Collect internal and external threat intelligence and keep Cybersecurity and leadership informed.
• Perform daily intelligence reviews and monitor alerting of intelligence systems
• Draft threat briefs, intelligence reporting, and relevant metrics
• Assist with intelligence automation efforts
• Support for security operations and Priority Incident Response Team for potential crisis situations, with 24x7 availability as needed
• Participate in information security audits, ensuring the technical compliance with related (e.g. PCI, SOX, etc) regulatory requirements
• Collaborate with others inside of IT Risk and Information Security, as well as elsewhere in the business, to ensure excellence
• Maintain and improve appropriate process documentation including a playbook, standard operating procedures, and job aids
• 4+ years in information technology and/or information security
• 4+ years experience in information security
• Able to effectively and efficiently collaborate with a diverse and geographically distributed team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to translate technical concepts to targeted business and senior level management audiences
• Familiarity with a broad range of security technologies and how they function, as well as non-security devices and how their log outputs can indicate security incidents
• Applied knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance concerns, data protection and industry standard security and risk frameworks
• Strong Problem Solving skills
• Proficiency with Windows
• Excel or other data mangling & visualization skills
• 1+ years SIEM (Splunk ES) experience
• Knowledge of SQL, Python, and Bash
• Familiarity with Linux
• Ability to identify both tactical and strategic solutions
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For residents of California, please click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/tiaa-nuveen-ca-privacy) to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/nuveen-eu-uk-privacy) to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here (http://www.tiaa.org/public/tiaa-nuveen-privacy) to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.
TIAA started out over 100 years ago to help ensure teachers could retire with dignity. Today, many people who work at not-for-profits rely on our wide range of financial products and services to support and strengthen their financial well-being.