TIAA Corporate Strategy and Development Analyst in New York
TIAA ( TIAA.org ) is a leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural andgovernment fields. TIAA has 1.1 trillion in assets under management (as of 06/30/2020) and offers a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and education, and retirement services.
This full-time opportunity is with TIAA’s Corporate Strategy & Development (CS&D) group. Our CS&D team provides strategy, consulting and corporate development (e.g., mergers and acquisitions) support to the organization’s senior leadership and business leadership.This position will start in July 2021.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
The Analyst will work closely with senior level managers and professionals on the CS&D team and will have responsibilities across key long-term projects including:
• Assisting with merger and acquisition transaction-specific requirements such as preparing executive level presentations, conducting financial analysis, and supporting due diligence processes
• Assisting with potential post-acquisition integration / transition efforts
• Identifying and evaluating financial technology solutions in the marketplace that align with TIAA’s strategic goals and supporting the execution of strategic technology partnerships or VC fund investments
• Managing internal databases to track relevant industry news, potential acquisition targets and comparable company performance
• Supporting other strategic initiatives within the group (i.e., internal consulting projects and strategic planning processes)
Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree
Graduating between Fall 2020 and Spring 2021
Stronganalytical and quantitative research skills,
Good written and verbalcommunication skills,
Ability to work well independently, and strong criticalthinking skills.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated strong work ethic, the ability to handle multiple projects at once, and a willingness to learn on the job without a formal training program.
- Candidates from any discipline or area of study will beconsidered, but a basic understanding of economics and / or corporate financeis preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email, or call
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1730147
Post Date: 2 days ago