TIAA Business Privacy Officer in NEW YORK CITY, New York
TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. We offer a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and education, and retirement services.
TIAA’s Enterprise Privacy Program is responsible for the development and administration of an enterprise-wide Global Privacy Program. The Business Privacy Officer is a subject matter expert liaison to specific lines of business and assists with the interpretation and implementation of Privacy Office tasks.
The Business Privacy Officer also works with the Privacy Compliance Officer to develop privacy impact assessment procedures for the specific line of business, privacy training requirements, and works with the Privacy Program and Governance Officer to socialize privacy program documentation within the enterprise as needed. The Business Privacy Officer is also responsible for coordinating privacy training delivery and privacy awareness activities with Privacy Leads within the line of business.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Act as a point of coordination between the Privacy Office and the specific line of business Privacy Leads in privacy matters, including, breaches, data subject rights requests, PIAs and technical queries
• SME responsible for partnering with Privacy Compliance Officer and the Learning and Development group for privacy training development and delivery
• Coordinate privacy training delivery and privacy awareness activities with the Privacy Leads
• Develop and deliver training within the lines of business
• Develop and coordinate reporting of privacy metrics and the support of privacy program deliverables
• Assist in meeting CCPA requirements efforts, including updating of notices, and working with stakeholders on implementing DSAR processes
• Develop strategies and initiatives to ensure engagement with key internal and external stakeholders
• Develop and implement procedures for identifying and investigating data privacy breach and responses
• Complete Privacy Impact Assessment for new products and services within line of business
• Execute the implementation of gap assessment and remediation and integrate solution/technology tools into procurement and change management responsibilities
5 years of experience relating to data privacy, information/ cyber security
5 + years of experience working with information risk matters
Project Management experience
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email, or call
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1725488
Post Date: Feb 11, 2020