TIAA Fulfillment Document Imaging Associate I - Islandia & Dallas in LEWISVILLE, Texas
As a part of TIAA’s Retail & Institutional Financial Services business, TIAA Bank, a division of TIAA, FSB, provides full-service, nationwide banking and lending services to consumer, commercial and institutional clients through a variety of channels, including online, its Florida-based financial centers and at other business offices throughout the country.
For more information about TIAA, visit our website.
Supports Bank and Client Operations by receiving and processing incoming and outgoing client correspondences. Prepare and mail marketing material to potential and existing clients. Quality check all incoming correspondences received from external clients and internal departments. Candidate to assist in all areas as needed.
• Process all incoming and outgoing mail
• Perform advanced account maintenance
• Upload internal Service Request Management system tasks pertaining to client requests
• Prepare and mail all marketing packages/kits for existing and potential clients
• Verify kit or package is completed correctly
• Affix postage (USPS as well as overnight providers)
• Mail miscellaneous forms requested by a client
• Process daily deposit receipts
• Process debits and credits from external vendors
• Respond to client inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
• Make copies
• Prepare mail and other packages for pick-up
• Prepare documents for imaging
• Check scanned documents
• Scan documents into the optical system
• Conduct quality assurance check of scanned documents from branches
• Correct all scanned errors
• Research and correct any issues with scanned documents/errors
• Pull folders requested by internal departments
• Maintain knowledge and understanding of the scanning system
• Comply with Federal, State, and Local legal and law enforcement requirements with bank operations
• High school diploma
• 3+ years of clerical or data entry or related work experience
• Previous mailroom and/or banking operations experience
• Participation in the TIAA Bank Knowledge Sharing program by visiting with other Banking Operation team(s)
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email, or call
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1727484
Company: TIAA Bank
Post Date: Aug 06, 2020