TIAA Financial Services Consultant-Registered-Denver in DENVER, Colorado
As long as there are people who make the world a better place, we'll keep making a difference for them. Since 1918, it has been TIAA's mission to serve those who serve others. It is this mission and the values we embrace that make us a different kind of financial services organization.
When you work here at TIAA, you're not just in it for yourself. You are part of something bigger. A collective mission to make a difference - a collective mission we make our own.
To be difference makers.
For more information about TIAA,.
TIAA is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients and equally committed to the well-being of its employees. Client Services & Technology (CS&T) develops and delivers the service experience for our clients, acting as the ‘service delivery hub.’ The National Contact Center (NCC) is the engagement center within CS&T.
Our Financial Services Consultants exemplify our corporate values. As licensed professionals our consultants are empowered to deliver excellence in customer service and help achieve financial results. They believe in putting our participants first in every interaction and through continuous improvement processes. Consultants operate as one team through interdepartmental collaboration and act with the highest degree of integrity in both client and employee interactions.
Engage our clients by providing financial education through in-bound phone calls in one of our National Contact Centers located in Charlotte, Dallas, or Denver.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
The NCC is a team of Financial Services Consultants who deliver excellence in a challenging yet extremely rewarding environment. You’re empowered to help clients pursue their financial goals by using your high energy, engagement, positivity, and professionalism. You are responsible for:
• Being passionate about helping our clients reach their financial well-being up to and through retirement
• Providing exceptional options to customers, by communicating details of TIAA retirement plans, executing transactions, and service requests
• Leveraging multiple resources to educate clients through insightful conversations
• Educating our clients to help retain and increase assets by referring to business partners when appropriate
• Collaborating across the organization to drive continuous improvements
• Professionals who do not have required licenses will be enrolled in programs to obtain the appropriate registrations/licenses, which could result in joining TIAA earlier than the class start date.
• We will pay you while we help you study, prepare, and pass the exam(s) leading up to our training program.
• Series 6 or 7 Registration
• Series 63 Registration or can be obtained within 120 days
• State Life & Health Insurance or can be obtained within 120 days
• Certificate of completion for FINRA Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam
• Bachelor’s degree or some college with professional designations
• Financial Services experience
• Three or more years of customer contact experience
• Sales experience is a plus
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
• Must be able to successfully complete employment screening, including a Credit Report background check
SHIFTS AND TIME OFF DURING TRAINING:
• Must be available between the hours of 8:00 am - 5:00 pm local time during training.
• To position our consultants for success, please note that time off is limited during training.
• Hours of operation are 8 am-10 pm EST Mon-Fri and 9 am-6 pm EST Sat. Shift availability for this role varies between 10:00am and 8:00pm MT and our consultants rotate every 5th week to work Saturdays
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email, or call
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1725616
Post Date: Feb 12, 2020