TIAA Reconciliation & Government Reporting Specialist II - Banking in DALLAS, Texas
As a part of TIAA’s Retail & Institutional Financial Services business, TIAA Bank, a division of TIAA, FSB, provides full-service, nationwide banking and lending services to consumer, commercial and institutional clients through a variety of channels, including online, its Florida-based financial centers and at other business offices throughout the country.
For more information about TIAA, visit our website.
Support the Reconciliation and Government Reporting Department by processing regulatory reporting, ATM / VISA, ACH, and check disputes; and by reconciling bank accounts and general ledgers.
• Perform the daily/weekly reconcilement for all general ledger accounts that are assigned
• Perform the daily/weekly bank reconcilement for all bank accounts that are assigned
• Perform the monthly reconcilements
• Review and monitor bank check issuances
• Review and monitor wire transactions
• Review REG D violations and issue client communications
• Process abandoned property
• Process B-notice list from IRS and issue client communication
• Review and submit interest on attorney trust accounts
• Process back-up withholding and client communication
• Process back-up withholding payments to the IRS timely and accurately
• Review W-8 clients and issue client communications
• Process all 1099, 1098, 1042, and 5498 government reporting
• Process, review, and verify ATM / VISA debit disputes
• Process, review, and verify Fed adjustments
• Verify all bank, Federal, NACHA, VISA, NYCE, STAR, and PLUS regulations regarding disputes are followed
• Complete, analyze, and transmit documents for processing
• Process, review, and verify ACH disputes
• Process, review, and verify check fraud disputes
• Complete all weekly certificate of deposit rate changes
• Comply with all local, state, and federal banking regulations
• High school diploma
• 3+ years of experience in a bank, finance, or accounting environment
• 1+ year of account reconciliation experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
• Participation in the TIAA Bank Knowledge Sharing program with 3 Banking Operation Teams preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email, or call
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1726536
Company: TIAA Bank
Post Date: Apr 08, 2020