TIAA Financial Services Consultant - Registered Dallas in DALLAS, Texas
As long as there are people who make the world a better place, we'll keep making a difference for them. Since 1918, it has been TIAA's mission to serve those who serve others. It is this mission and the values we embrace that make us a different kind of financial services organization.
When you work here at TIAA, you're not just in it for yourself. You are part of something bigger. A collective mission to make a difference - a collective mission we make our own.
To be difference makers.
For more information about TIAA,.
TIAA is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients and equally committed to the well-being of its employees. Client Services & Technology (CS&T) develops and delivers the service experience for our clients, acting as the ‘service delivery hub.’ The National Contact Center (NCC) is the engagement center within CS&T.
Our Financial Services Consultants exemplify our corporate values. As salaried licensed professionals our consultants are empowered to deliver excellence in customer service and help achieve financial results. They believe in putting our participants first in every interaction and through continuous improvement processes. Consultants operate as one team through interdepartmental collaboration and act with the highest degree of integrity in both client and employee interactions.
- Professionals who do not have required licenses will be enrolled in programs to obtain the appropriate registrations/licenses, which could result in joining TIAA 1-8 weeks early. We’ll pay you while we help you study and prepare to pass the exam(s)!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
The NCC is a team of Financial Services Consultants who deliver excellence in a challenging yet extremely rewarding environment. You’re empowered to help clients pursue their financial goals and using your high energy, engagement, positivity, and professionalism you are responsible for:
Being passionate about helping our clients and their financial well-being up to and through retirement
Providing exceptional client service and executing transactions and service requests
Leveraging multiple resources to educate clients through intuitive conversations
Providing financial guidance to our clients to help retain and increase assets and refer to business partners when appropriate
Collaborating across the organization to drive process improvements
Start your career in one of our NCC locations in Charlotte, Dallas, or Denver and engage our clients through phone calls and emails executing requests while providing financial guidance.
• Series 6 or 7 Registration
• Series 63 Registration or can be obtained within 120 days
• State Life& Health Insurance or can be obtained within 120 days
• Certificate of completion for FINRA Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam
• Bachelor’s degree or some college with professional designations
• Financial Services experience
• Three or more years of customer contact experience
• Sales experience is a plus
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
• Must be able to successfully complete employment screening, including a Credit Report background check
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email, or call
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1729932
Post Date: Oct 05, 2020