TIAA Deposit Operations Assoc II - Banking in DALLAS, Texas
As a part of TIAA’s Retail & Institutional Financial Services business, TIAA Bank, a division of TIAA, FSB, provides full-service, nationwide banking and lending services to consumer, commercial and institutional clients through a variety of channels, including online, its Florida-based financial centers and at other business offices throughout the country.
For more information about TIAA, visit our website.
Supports Bank Operations by processing monetary transactions, maintaining existing accounts, and handling exception processing. Perform moderately complex transactions while providing excellent client support and protecting bank operations.
• Verify all incoming wires and notify management if discrepancies are is found
• Credit client accounts for incoming wires in core processing system
• Process wire returns with appropriate approval
• Input data for outgoing wires on the system; release wires as appropriate in the Payplus wire system
• Verify signature, security code, and available funds on outgoing wire request
• Communicate with Treasury Department regarding wire service messages
• Verify requests by checking signature, security code, funds available, payee, and mailing instructions through various systems
• Complete client requests, bank checks, closed accounts, fee charges, reversals, and waivers in core processing system
• Process express mail deliveries for bank checks when requested by the client or required per procedure; provide secondary transaction review and signature on check if necessary
• Process float adjustments to client’s accounts through core processing system
• Performs general ledger data entries
• Retrieve and process return deposited items through various systems including Electronic Advance Return Notification System and Transmission Return Item Processing System
• Process marketing credits, interest adjustments, and dormant account reactivations through various systems
• Review and decision overdrafts, non-post debit/credit items, and decision potential stop payment hits on client accounts using desktop exceptions and IBS Insight core system
• Verify signature, date, amounts, and endorsement on large scale checks and refer to either Lead or Manager
• Review and decision pre-funding and debit block
• Review and update ACH Tracker and ACH Transaction Authorizer
• High school diploma
• 2+ years of experience working in a financial services institution
• 1+ year of back office operations or wire experience
• Payplus Wire System experience
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email, or call
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1726535
Company: TIAA Bank
Post Date: Apr 08, 2020