Nuveen Investments VP, Product Management Analyst in CHICAGO, Illinois
Nuveen is the investment management arm of TIAA. It is one of the largest global asset managers with specialist knowledge across a wide array of asset classes, including fixed income, equities and alternatives. Nuveen is driven not only by the independent investment processes across the firm, but also the insights, risk management, analytics and other tools and resources a truly world-class platform provides. As a global asset manager, our mission is to work in partnership with our clients to create outcome-focused solutions to help them secure their financial future. For more information about the firm please visit our website at
The Solutions Product and Platform Analyst will work with the Product manager in the design and development of Nuveen’s Solutions advice delivery and product initiatives as well as our tax managed and custom SMA platforms. In this role, the analyst will need to work cross functionally with partners in investments, distribution, marketing, operations, legal and compliance. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and able to concurrently work on multiple projects
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Work with the Solutions and Product Management teams to design, develop and maintain product market readiness for Solutions advice delivery and multi-asset products.
· Lead and assist with platform development projects including the evolution of our tax management, responsible investing, custom SMA capabilities
· Work with Investment, Marketing and Operations teams to coordinate implementation and dissemination of model portfolio allocation updates.
· Conduct competitive analysis, including reviews of competitor advice delivery, model portfolio and product structure. Also review marketing material and provide recommendations for product positioning and messaging.
· Partner with Solutions CPMs to develop and maintain information for use with Client Service RFP team. Assist in RFP/RFI preparation
· Aggregate, monitor and report on measures of initiative success
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Minimum 7 years of product management experience within the investment management industry
· CFA or MBA (or progress toward) preferred
· Solid knowledge of investment products including mutual funds, separately managed accounts, closed end funds and alternatives
· Experience with multi-asset products and model portfolios
· Highly Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience with visualization tools (Tableau, Vermillion) a plus
· Ability to simply and effectively describe complex ideas to different audiences
· Effective ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects independently and simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities and timelines
· A team player who believes in the power of collaborative work and builds relationships with co-workers in a collegial and respectful manner
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1718646
Field: Investment Management
Post Date: Apr 10, 2019
- Nuveen Investments Jobs