TIAA Manager, Change Management - Client Experience in CHICAGO, Illinois
Nuveen is the investment management arm of TIAA. It is one of the largest global asset managers with specialist knowledge across a wide array of asset classes, including fixed income, equities and alternatives. Nuveen is driven not only by the independent investment processes across the firm, but also the insights, risk management, analytics and other tools and resources a truly world-class platform provides. As a global asset manager, our mission is to work in partnership with our clients to create outcome-focused solutions to help them secure their financial future. For more information about the firm please visit our website at
As part of Nuveen’s global distribution efforts for Wealth and Institutional clients, we have created a dedicated team to focus on implementing Client Experience changes. This team is responsible for developing the strategy for ongoing platform innovation as well as implementing business process changes across the end-to-end sales process to improve Nuveen’s client experience. We are currently seeking an entrepreneurial and execution-focused leader to join the Client Experience Implementation Team to manage the delivery of critical initiatives to achieve our change agenda.
In this highly cross-functional role you will collaborate across sales, client service, operations, technology, finance, and product, as well as third party service and software providers, to manage the execution of changes required to enhance how we deliver data and information to clients. You will also help guide the overall change roadmap, providing recommendations to leadership on where adjustments and investment is required to meet our transformation objectives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
The following duties are generally representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive:
You will be accountable for implementing, managing, and continuously improving the innovation roadmap on how Nuveen delivers information to our clients across the Wealth and Institutional platforms to improve the client experience.
• Partner with broader team to develop the strategy to innovate how Nuveen delivers information to clients including people, process and technology considerations:
o Perform competitor/industry research with both qualitative and quantitative analysis on best practices, client needs and value drivers
o Collaborate with client-facing teams to collect client feedback and insights
o Keep a pulse on industry technology trends to incorporate into strategy development
o Structure and deliver analyses of internal operational and financial data to support strategy development and investments required
o Develop clear recommendations to Client Experience leadership teams on recommended roadmap based on internal and external analyses
• Drive execution of change program required to deliver on client information delivery strategy including leading cross-functional teams and workstreams across sales, service, technology, operations, finance, etc.
• Support the efforts to master and integrate data and technology on behalf of the broader client service organization in collaboration with technology and operations
o Create use cases and prioritize based on commercial value
o Develop business requirements in collaboration with broader client service organization
• Work with BAU teams to adopt new technology and processes
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 5 years of combined experience in consulting, technology, program management and/or client service roles
• Minimum 3 years of financial services industry experience
Desired Skills and Experience:
• MBA preferred
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent end-to-end generalist problem solving skills and ability to identify issues and analyses
• Ability to navigate independently up and down the organization, achieve goals without direct control over resources, and work well leading and participating in cross-functional teams
• Able to prioritize with a clear focus on results and execution – a self-starter able to work independently and multi-task
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the .
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email .
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1730333
Post Date: Oct 27, 2020