TIAA Sr Consultant, Business Unit Continous Improvement in CHARLOTTE, North Carolina
As long as there are people who make the world a better place, we'll keep making a difference for them. Since 1918, it has been TIAA's mission to serve those who serve others. It is this mission and the values we embrace that make us a different kind of financial services organization.
When you work here at TIAA, you're not just in it for yourself. You are part of something bigger. A collective mission to make a difference - a collective mission we make our own.
To be difference makers.
For more information about TIAA,.
The Sr. Process Consultant will work on the Process Performance & Strategy Services team within Institutional Retirement Plan Services (IRPS), providing Process Ownership support through strategic projects, technology delivery, and continuous improvement initiatives and influencing change to meet our future state deliverables across the Institutional Retirement business. This role will be aligned to and support the Onboarding & Plan Change Process Owner. He/she will develop relationships with the functional areas Business Leaders to fully understand and influence their dedicated business line.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Support key divisional, departmental, or cross-functional continuous improvement and process change efforts ensuring that clear targets, goals and expectations are established, tracked, and communicated.
• Provide process content expertise and consultation to business unit, departmental, and unit strategic and process change efforts.
• Analyze and translate data; draw conclusions, recommend and execute action for stakeholders & executive leadership
• Create data points and measurement systems to monitor and analyze the health of the Process Owner process
• Facilitate and drive meaningful working sessions or project meetings across multiple stakeholder groups
• Drive change management strategies and implement control plans to sustain the changes
• Execute to results and document the risks, budget, process changes & business impacts
• Collaborate with company leaders to ensure that the intended benefits are achieved. Work in conjunction with various finance partners to monitor and ensure that, when appropriate, the savings are achieved.
• 3+ years proficient in the use of MS Office products - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access
• 3+ years Institutional Retirement experience,familiarity with Plan Sponsor client transitions
• 3+ years of experience of related experience (ex: project management, project implementation, change management, Lean) including leading teams and projects of multiple sizes
• 3+ years of experience with Onboarding and Plan Changes.
• Six sigma certification preferred.
• Experience supporting corporate, divisional or department-wide continuous improvement projects/programs preferred
• Experience with evidenced outcomes delivered and budget management
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1723511
Post Date: Dec 17, 2019