TIAA Senior Regulatory Reporting Analyst in CHARLOTTE, North Carolina
TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. We offer a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and education, and retirement services.
TIAA’s Corporate Controller group is looking for a Senior Regulatory Reporting Analyst for the Regulatory Reporting team. The Regulatory Reporting team is responsible for regulatory and analytical reporting for the Company. The primary function of this position is to assist in the preparation and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports submitted with key regulators including the Federal Reserve Bank, U.S. Treasury, and Bureau of Economic Analysis.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Prepare various monthly, quarterly and annual regulatory reports, ensuring
theyare completed timely, accurately and in accordance with report
• Perform analytical procedures over regulatory reports including researching
and resolving identified issues and documenting key drivers of variances.
• Maintain key business partner relationships to assist in collection of data and
research of key variances in financial results.
• Maintain knowledge and familiarity with regulatory reporting requirements.
• Assist with responding to regulatory inquiries.
• Assist with special projects and determine ways to enhance efficiencies within
• Use technical skills and software skills to continuously improve reports used to
develop analytical information.
• Undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting
• 5+ years of progressive corporate accounting experience
• 2 plus years of financial reporting experience
• Public accounting experience
• 2 plus years of financial services industry experience with a specific emphasis on Regulatory
• CPA or MBA
• Experience working in a larger complex corporate environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and major reporting systems, such as PeopleSoft,
Hyperion Financial Management and Workiva
• Experience with insurance and bank-holding entity regulatory reporting, along with specific
knowledge of Federal Reserve Bank, U.S. Treasury and Bureau of Economic Analysis filings
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email, or call
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1725323
Post Date: Feb 12, 2020