TIAA Lead Systems Analyst-Nice/Actimize implementations in Charlotte, North Carolina
Lead Systems Analyst
The Lead Systems Analyst oversees the installation, configuration and maintenance of the organization's operating systems. This job approves information systems designs and ensures they are appropriate for users' needs and are consistent with the overall design of the organization's information systems architecture. This job manages large projects and is recognized as the Systems expert on the team that solves complex issues that arise.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Approves of system scope through existing knowledge and fact-finding that informs the development or modification of complex information systems. groups, aiming to improve business results.
Oversees changes to existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
Approves flow charts, models, and procedures and feasibility studies to design possible system solutions.
Approves technical documentation to guide system users and to assist with the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of the system.
Evaluates all system constraints, implications and consequences of various proposed system changes.
Creates procedures to solve complex problems that considers items such as computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
Estimates the costs of system solutions and prepares project plans to provide input into decisions about prioritizing projects and allocating IT resources.
Coaches and delegates work to lower level professionals.
- University (Degree) Preferred
- 5+ Years Required; 7+ Years Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
• 5+ years of experience implementing IT projects with overall delivery throughout SDLC.
• 3+ years of experience in any one of the following Actimize Tools ( SAM, WLF, CDD, IFM)
• Ability to gather and convey requirements across cross-functional teams
• Experiencing handling multiple inflight efforts in parallel
• Application analysis and production issue resolution
. An analytical mind, inclination for problem-solving, and detail oriented
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Development of plugins for RCM and/or AIS is a BIG PLUS
• Experience with Data System integration tools and databases (Oracle, SQL, Data Lake Solutions and ETL toolsets) with ability to write queries using SQL, joins, execute DDL/DMLs, query tuning etc.
• Deploy tools (Serena) and source control repositories (Git)
• Experience with Clarity, JIRA, and SharePoint
• Automation and workflow tools (SharePoint, Activiti, BOT)
• Batch processing tools (TWS, Autosys, etc.) and experience with migrations
• Familiarity with JAVA and .NET tools (Framework, Angular)
• Automation and authorization management and secure privilege access tools (Sailpoint, Cyberark, SSO, PING, etc.)
Potential Salary: $138,000.00 USD
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. We offer a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and education, and retirement services.
Benefits and Total Rewards
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary (https://www.tiaa.org/public/pdf/benefits-at-a-glance.pdf) .
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here (https://www.dol.gov/general/topics/posters) .
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For residents of California, please click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/tiaa-nuveen-ca-privacy) to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/nuveen-eu-uk-privacy) to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here (http://www.tiaa.org/public/tiaa-nuveen-privacy) to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.
TIAA started out over 100 years ago to help ensure teachers could retire with dignity. Today, many people who work at not-for-profits rely on our wide range of financial products and services to support and strengthen their financial well-being.