TIAA Cybersecurity Analyst, Identity Access Management in CHARLOTTE, North Carolina
TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. We offer a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and education, and retirement services.
The Access Management Core Platforms Information Security Analyst’s primary function is to ensure applications and platforms within the TIAA environment adhere to security standards. In the event an application or platform does not meet these standards, the analyst’s role is to devise a remediation plan to achieve security compliance. This involves working with application/platform owners to apply security controls within the respective application. Other duties include, but are not limited to, managing user access within centralized applications in queue format, educating end users regarding security protocols and properly requesting access, analyzing trends to drive process reform, and write standard operating procedures for centralized applications. Candidates must be comfortable interfacing with senior executives, providing exceptional customer experience, and delivering value to the business.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Follow documented Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) by applying technical knowledge of the respective technology platform (e.g. Active Directory, RACF) and enhance existing SOP documents through continuous improvement
· Process manual requests (that cannot or have not yet been automated) and incidents faster than the defined Service Level Agreements
· Identify underlying issues resulting in missed SLAs and/or compliance issues and proposing solutions
· Collaborate with supporting technology teams to define, test, and implement new security solutions.
· Troubleshoot access & automation related incidents
· Approach each situation with a security-focused mindset
· Stay knowledgeable of company and industry security standards
· Assist with centralization of new applications to be managed by the Access Management Core Platforms team
· Ensure compliance with various IT security policies
· Educate and communicate security requirements and procedures to IT system owners and others
· Performing account analysis on platforms and applications
· Design and implement governance processes
· Being available during on call situations
2 or more years of experience in an identity andaccess management role
Experience with IBM Mainframe
Four year degree preferred
RACF IBM Mainframe
CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault experience
CyberArk Application Identity Manager experience
Knowledge in designing access models to secure aplatform or application
Experience working in and guiding ateam-oriented and collaborative IT environment
Exceptional leadership skills and interpersonalskills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
Strong documentation and problem solving skills
Highly self-motivated, directed, and can workindependently without supervision in a high-pressure environment
Vanguard Administrator experience
Knowledge of implementing a privileged accessmodel for a platform or application
Experience with Service Now, Sailpoint, Varonis,Tableau, Powershell and other scripting languages
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s ourcommitment. Read more about the.
If you need assistance applying due to visually or hearingimpaired, please email.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We willconsider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race,color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexualorientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1719207
Post Date: May 15, 2019
- TIAA Jobs